Monday, September 22, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook




FOR TODAY (September 22, 2008)...

Outside My Window... It is a beautiful clear day

I am thinking... It will soon be time to start working on the Christmas Play at the Church

I am thankful for... My family and a great service we had at church yesterday. We had 4 saved and 8 baptized last night. The Lord is good!!

From the kitchen... A load of dishes is waiting to be loaded in the dishwasher

I am wearing... A bluejean skirt, orange top

I am creating... Some scrapbooks. I just finished Lydia's graduation

I am going... To take cake to some friends

I am reading... The North Carolina One-Day Trip Book

I am hoping... To begin cleaning the basement and start planting fall flowers outside

I am hearing... The shower running and it is still quiet

Around the house... We are getting ready to begin homeschooling for the day

One of my favorite things... Is getting up at 6 a.m. in the mornings and reading my Bible

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: We are taking a Homeschool Field Trip on Thursday

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

2 comments:

Paula said...

Four more souls on their way to heaven--how exciting! Praise the Lord! :)

Unknown said...

I loved to hear of People being saved! What a Blessing. I hope you had fun on your field trip.
I'm enjoying my Fall things yoiu sent me in the swap. I think of you when I use them :)